I can help you if:
- You’re looking for a dedicated performer, scholar and educator;
- You need an out-of-the-box thinker, teacher and scholar;
- You’re interested in a leader in qualitative research at the intersections of music learning, punk aesthetics, sociology, ethnomusicology and popular music;
- You want someone to integrate popular music into your school or department.
My credentials include:
- Leading scholar in popular music education and sociology of music education;
- Keynote and invited speaker on music, education and drumming;
- >50 peer-reviewed articles in journals, books and encyclopedias;
- Founding editor of the Journal of Popular Music Education;
- Board member of ISME and APME.